Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 10 of Heart Inspiration

The first rug is a Woolley Fox  pattern called Shenandoah Valley Eagle.


The picture of this rug does not do it justice. I've seen it in person and it is spectacular.  Katy Hartner hooked the rug to make it look old and worn and boy did she accomplish it. Her wool selection was terrific.  


Here is another beauty offered by the Woolley Fox. This pattern is Tennessee Heart. Gloria Ault of Shelby Ohio hooked this lovely rug.  The neutral colors in this rug make my heart go pitter patter.


Another piece of jewelry to share with you from Etsy.   I'm a big fan of the hammered look and love this sweet little ring.  

Love the hammered silver look of this ring.

I'm going to enjoy a Christmas gift tomorrow.  One of my friends arranged for a spa day for me, her and two other friends.  Life is good...hanging with friends, being massaged and pampered!  Enjoy your weekend!  Til tomorrow, Maria  

2 comments:

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Maria, I just Love the first one. Katy did a magnificent job! I have said that I'm not a heart person, but you sure have inspired me to see them differently!
Enjoy that spa day... I'm sure it will feel wonderful :)

acorn hollow said...

Love the rugs and a spa day sounds heavenly.
cathy