Top 10 reasons to attend an ATHA BIENNIAL
10. It is an incredible opportunity to gather with people who share your same passion.
9. Where else can you go to hang out with so many of your rug hooking friends?
8. The Rug Hooking Auction where all kinds of wonderful treasures are up for bidding.
7. All the new friends you make at the biennial.
6. The Rug Show is phenomenal!
5. Vendors, vendors and more vendors!
4. Location, Location, Location….the next one in Sept of 2013 is in Long Beach, CA.
3. Diversity of classes offered at ATHA. From hooking, felting, needle punching, embellishing to braiding, the class schedule offers something for everyone.
2. The quality of the teachers all under one roof for four days of non-stop hooking!
AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON FOR ATTENDING THE ATHA BIENNIAL is …………………………….
1. The energy, inspiration and creativity that you gain from attending the Biennial is priceless!
Seriously, Dave Letterman’s top 10 aside, the ATHA Biennial was wonderful. I was blown away by the incredible amount of thought and preparation that went into making the ATHA Biennial such a grand experience. I left the Biennial with renewed energy for rug hooking and many new ideas for craft. If you are reading this post wondering and considering if you should attend the next Biennial, don’t hesitate as it is worth it.
Check out this link to see many pictures from the PA Biennial. I'm having trouble with the link showing up so if you go to Woolwrights website, there will be a link at the top of the page for the ATHA Biennial.
The biennial was great fun and one of the best parts was your class!!!
Pug hugs :)
It was a great event & I very much enjoyed meeting you! I am almost done with the braid on the snowman piece but have to mark and finish the 3 ends....not a fun thing to do. I had to ship a large package home, with the stand, and am petting the wonderful wools I bought. I also want to BRAID!!! Just the braiding is so fun. I am off to the biggest quilt show of the year soon; I'm going to be on overload here soon. Take care ;-D
It sure was a Great day spent with friends and meeting some that I only speak to on line. I was pleased to finally meet you! So glad your class went well. Couldn't imagine that it wouldn't! We couldn't have been more fortunate than to have it so close for us to attend. Happy I did!
Post a Comment