Monday, February 15, 2010

What I've been up to............

Just finished this sweet little needle punch for a friend in Texas. It is larger than it looks.....about 6" x 8" or so. I forgot to measure it before I sent it to her. I think this would make a fun hooked rug using neutral colors for the heart.
.Photobucket

I was busy snapping pictures of my kitties this past weekend and got some great ones of Iggy. Life is rough around here for the cats. Iggy hanging out on the couch.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Maggie also posing for some pictures.
Photobucket

She just couldn't stand anymore photos and covered her head.
Photobucket
Have a great week Maria

7 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Great kitty shots and wonderful cat punch, love the design.

Debbie

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Love the needle punch and LOVE that black cat with the white toes!! He's lovin' life, isn't he??

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

TOOOO CUTE!!!!!
Love your kitties, Maria, and your needlepunch is SO pretty!!!!

Blessings from Notforgotten Farm!

Joanne said...

Love the NP - Oh that Iggy is too cute with his paws popped like that! Poor Maggie - she didn't want her close-up!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Maria ~
Very sweet punch needle piece. That would make a great hooked piece.
Your furbabies are just too cute.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

The Wool Cupboard said...

Maria ~ I love your punch needle cat!! I think it would be a great hooked rug, too, and Iggy is a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

What great shots of your kitties. They are too sweet! Loving that np too :)