Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More Pictures from Paris

The first picture is of the Eiffel Tower at night. Isn't it pretty? You just can't believe how big it is until you are standing underneath it.
The next picture is a view of Paris from the second level of the tower. I was not daring enough to go any higher. My knees were knocking at this height. Isn't the city wonderful?
And finally, this a picture(at night)of the tower from underneath. Isn't it just awesome? I just bought a new camera for the trip and am so pleased with the photos. These pictures are straight from the camera. I didn't have to retouch them at all.
On the rug hooking front, I've been busy hooking a few new designs. I just finished up a pumpkin rug and used some wool from Rebecca at the Wool Studio. It was such fun wool to use in this rug. When I post the rug, I'll take a picture of the wool. Have a great week. Maria

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

What a wonderful trip to take. Thank you for sharing pictures of your trip. The closest I got to Paris was with my view master, lol.

Debbie

Brenis said...

Ohh these are so fun to see!! You must have had such a blast Maria!!
Parlez vous francais?