Sunday, April 6, 2008

New Piece of Furniture in my rug studio

We were out shopping the other day...not looking for anything in particular when I came across this wonderful hutch. It was a steal and I just love it. It is huge and will hold most of my rug hooking supplies for the business. Don't you just love a good bargain? See the chair in the forefront of the picture? It is from Yellow Creek Trading Company, a Johnson Benchworks piece. The fabric on the chair is one of my favorite patterns. My studio is slowly revolving into space where I have all the things I love and enjoy spending time there.

Below is a rug that I hooked years ago. It's available as a pattern if anyone is interested. I found it sorting through some old rug hooking CD's. The geometric nature of this rug appeals to me. When I find time, I'm going to hook this rug again with different colors. Maria

5 comments:

HomeSpunPrims said...

Maria,
Love your new hutch, chair and the rug. Your blog is so fun to check out.

Lori R

Tammy Burks said...

Maria, I love your new hutch! Can't wait until my kitchen is done and all of the extra boxes, and pictures and "stuff" is out of there so I can spruce up my area as well.
Love the chair too.....looks comfy for hooking.

Kim said...

Great rug! And put me in the "love the hutch & chair" group!

Mary Stanley said...

Maria, so glad I discovered your Blog. I love to see what other hookers are up to. I LOVE your designs!!! They always make me smile...and thanks for the visit!
best wishes,
mary

Jacque. said...

Maria...love the hutch...well, everything! The rug, too!!!