Saturday, February 23, 2008

~*~New Spring Patterns~*~

The sun is shining here today and gets me in the mood for Spring and all the wonderful treasures Springs brings. Hyacinth, Tulips, photo by Ian Britton, Freefoto.com


Daffodils
photo by Ian Britton, freefoto.com

Chicks, Bunnies and Lambs just to name a few.
photo by Ian Britton, freefoto.com
Oh, I can almost smell Spring in the air. Not really....we still have a ton of snow on the ground but a girl can dream!
Because I've got Spring on my mind, I'm offering two new "Springy" patterns. The first one I previewed a few posts ago, Chicks and Daisies.

It is 9 x 20 and sells for $28.00.


The second pattern is called "Chick Parade"
and is one of my whimsical primitive designs which is fun to hook. It is 15 x 20 and sells for $40.00. Since I'm in the spring mood, for all of you who order one of these patterns by Tuesday, February 26, 2008, I'll give you $5.00 off of each pattern. Have a great weekend. Maria

1 comment:

primitivebettys said...

Love your work Maria!! Spring is just around the corner too.... it will be so nice to see the tulips bloomin'!

Tag, you are it girlfriend. Visit my blog for the rules on how to play.

:) Betty