Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Upcoming Auctions

Isn't this banner just great? I just had to share it with you. Shelly Auen, a member of Blestb designed this banner for Blestb. I'm busily hooking up some new items just so I can use this banner. What is Blestb? Blestb is a group of artisans who strive to produce items that have an early time worn look. By typing in BlestB into the search engine of Ebay, you can find stitcherys, quilts, hooked rugs, paper cuttings, needle punch, candles and handmade wood items from this talented group of artisans.

As you know Spring is on my mind, so here is another rug that reminds me that it really is right around the corner despite this bitter cold.

I've also been working on another unfinished project from my studio. If all goes well, I'll have it done by the end of the weekend and share it with you. The pattern is from a free insert in the rug hooking magazine from a couple of years ago. It is Sally Kallin's pattern of an eagle. The finished rug will go in my office at work as the name my co-workers call me is Eagle.

Maria

No comments: