Friday, February 15, 2008

Hooray for the weekend!

I have a three day weekend and am looking forward to hooking on some of my new patterns. The other day I came accross some of my older rugs that haven't been seen in a while. So I thought I would share a few with you over the next couple of days. If memory serves me correctly, I also hooked this pattern in a green and blue color palette which was kind of neat and different. I probably hooked this rug 7 or 8 years ago. The yellow wool is some of Wendy Miller's butter mustard. Oh how I wish I still had a bunch of this wool. I have bits and pieces of it left and I covet it as it is the neatest color. She has the recipe in her new Dye Book which you can order on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Red-Saltbox-dye-book-rug-ooking-wool-PRHG_W0QQitemZ250190118355QQihZ015QQcategoryZ28161QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem or her website, http://www.theredsaltbox.com/. There are a lot of other wonderful recipes in her book as well. Enjoy the weekend! Maria

No comments: