Thursday, February 8, 2018

Garden Rabbit Needle Punch Pattern

Goodness gracious I didn’t realize it had been almost 2 years since my last post. I wanted to do a little post about my latest needle punch pattern, Garden Rabbit, and share more than you can on Facebook and Instagram and gasped at my absence from the blog.

This is my Garden Rabbit pattern that is finished!
                                         
I used Valdani threads to punch it and couldn’t be happier. One ball of Valdani thread nearly punched the entire background. I had my cameo set on 1. You can see in the picture below the small area where I ran out of thread and will have to use a new ball. But I wanted to show you how much area one ball of  Valdani covers.


And just check out that gorgeous, deep, rich background color. I absolutely love the hint of purple in
this thread. Isn’t it wonderful?
                                            

Just look at that color.....

                                               

The pattern is available for $16 and is 5.5 x 6.5. It comes with the pattern drawn on weavers cloth, color chart, instructions and thread placement. Email me at davemariab@sbcglobal.net

One more look at the finished piece...    
                                              
I want to do a fun finish for this pattern and hope to share with you this weekend.


Thanks for stopping by, Maria





4 comments:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

It is stunning! and I'm so happy to see you blogging again ~ please keep at it my friend!!
Lori

Anonymous said...

Lovely piece... I adore everything bunnies! Don't think you are alone on huge hiatuses from blogland... I just started a brand new blog to make up for the gap in blogging since 2015!!! YIKES!!! Anyway, popped over from Notforgotten Farm to say hello and to add my name to the list of your followers!
Hugs for now from snow covered (ugh already!) New Hampshire...

Rugs and Pugs said...

We've missed you! Like Lori said, please keep at it :)
Such a sweet pattern.

Anonymous said...

Keep on writing, great job!