Sunday, February 5, 2012

Heart Inspiration Day 5

Welcome to day 5 of Heart Inspiration.  Today's inspiration is a sweet little Karen Kahle rug that I turned into a pillow. To finish the pillow, I proddied the edges.  The colors in this pillow make me smile.


In addition to hooked rugs, I thought I would share a few more heart inspirations.  These come to you Diane at www.createdby-diane.com
Pinned Image
Lemon Scones
Her website made my mouth water reading over all her wonderful scones and cookies.  I have a soft spot for scones and would rather eat a scone than a cookie....well not a peanut butter cookie!  My love of scones is due to my mother's heritage.  She is from Scotland and when we were young, we would visit my grandparents in Scotland.  It was during this time that I discovered and developed my love of scones.

While cruising Pinterest today, I came across her blog and recipes.  And wouldn't you know, she cuts her scones into heart shapes so it was perfect for this post.  I have a soft spot for anything lemon and made the lemon scones today. Yum!    Check out all these other sweet looking scones and cookies!


Yes, oh yes.  Love lemon!
Lemon Poppie Cookies


Pinned Image

Pinned Image





















Til tomorrow,  Maria

4 comments:

Diane Schmidt said...

Thanks so much for featuring my scones :) and cookies. I LOVE scones too and hearts :) can you tell, LOL

Shirlee said...

They look so good! I've never, ever had a scone. Blessings, Shirlee

acorn hollow said...

love your pillow great color.
Cathy

from me to thee......... said...

I LOVE the colors in your sheep pillow....so pretty after usually seeing a dark background!