Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 4 of Heart Inspiration

The first rug was hooked by Cammie Bruce and it makes my heart go pitter patter.  I just love the neutral colors in it.
Pinned Image

The next two rugs are based after on an antique rug. When I first looked at these rugs, I thought they were the same rug.  But on closer inspection, they are different  not only in color but composition.  
I love how the hooker added the subtle hearts in the top border of this rug.  
Which one do you like better?
Enjoy the weekend.  Maria



5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful variations on the design and nice wools to keep the antique look in the rug.

Debbie

Mugwump Woolies said...

Both of them...both of them are my favorite. They are wonderful!
Robyn

HomeSpunPrims said...

Wonderful rugs! I don't think I can pick between the two. They both have their charm. Hugs, Lori

Anonymous said...

Wow - what lovely mellow colors they all have. I'd like to see them in person!

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

You just posted two of my favorite rugs!