Saturday, August 9, 2014

What does the fox say?

Are any of you familiar with this song? Well, let me tell you, I am. I've heard it nearly everyday during hockey season. The squirt hockey team I helped coached this year played it repeatedly in the locker room and all the kids, and I mean every single time, stood up and danced and sang to this silly, cute song. You can see the video of it HERE

Catchy little tune, eh?



I think the kids like it so much because it almost sounds like the fox is saying "hockey, hockey,hockey  ho". But I'm pretty sure that isn't the case but the kids had fun with it.
So I had to hook the fox in tribute to the squirts this year.


I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with it. Maybe mount the little guy on a canvas with the saying "What does the fox say".  Stay tuned! Maria



6 comments:

woollylottrugs said...

Great to see you posting again Maria. Love your little fox.... never heard of that song. I must live on another planet!

hugs
Cyndi

Saundra said...

Maria I think that is FANtabulous! The kids will love it and yes it is a catchy tune. Plus as you may already know the FOX do have a high pitched yelp...'as the Fox say'. Good going gurlfren!!

Saundra

Jacque. said...

Maria...how fun! I first heard the song on Dancing With The Stars 2 seasons ago. It is quite the catchy tune. Looking forward to seeing what you do with this.

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Cute fox! They'll love it!

Unknown said...

This is adorable, love it!

twoives said...

This guy is adorable!