Follow by Email

Monday, January 16, 2012

EWE WHO

Is the title of my latest rug pattern. Don't you just love the name of it?
 It is featured in the January/February edition of Rug Hooking Magazine and is the free pattern for the magazine. If you want the kit or pattern you can order a kit for $143 shipping or just the pattern for $52. Shipping is included with the price. Simply contact Rug Hooking magazine at 1-877-462-2604 or order online at www.RUGHOOKINGMAGAZINE.com

I'd love to see some finishes rugs so send me your pictures.
I've switched gears a little and am currently punching the old geometric heart rug that Kris Miller had on her blog. I'm contemplating making a kit for the needle punch. If interested drop me an email. Here is a picture of it thus far. Have a great day! Maria

7 comments:

primitivebettys said...

It is another great one! I love the shape of the rug... but adore the design! :-)

Rugs and Pugs said...

Maria ~
I love that sheep that is in RHM magazine! I'll have to add it to my long list of patterns I want to hook.
I started a punch needle version of that antique adaption, too, but I didn't get very far before it fell by the wayside. Just not enough hours in the day.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

adailydoseoffiber said...

What a sweet face on the sheep! I like the standing wool circles in her fleece too. Great pattern!

WoolenSails said...

Fun new pattern. I polled about what people want to see and they said owls, so perfect timing;)

Debbie

CharRube said...

I was so thrilled when I opened up my magazine and saw Maria's design. More than worth the price of the issue! As always, I love all that you design. My daughter loves owls and I think this is the best sheep I have ever seen. I have been wanting to try the circles. Total win-win!

CharRube said...

I was so thrilled when I opened up my magazine and saw Maria's design. More than worth the price of the issue! As always, I love all that you design. My daughter loves owls and I think this is the best sheep I have ever seen. I have been wanting to try the circles. Total win-win!

Kris Miller said...

Love, love, love your pattern in RHM and your punch needle is turning out terrific too!