Sunday, September 12, 2010

And the winner of the name contest is Ghoulish Grins!

Oh my goodness thanks to everyone who participated and helped me name the rug. It was so hard to pick a name as they were all good and so clever. I think Kris's name spoke to me as it combined the name of the Ghoultide show in the name.....Thank you, thank you!
Below is another little hooked rug that is headed to Ghoultide Gathering......
This is a tiny little mat (5 x 5).....I have three more to go with it.....I'll show you the others in the upcoming days. Have a good week. Maria

5 comments:

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Great name and cute little mat!

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Awesome name, I think it fits perfectly, and Congrat's to Kris!! Cute mat, and look forward to seeing the others!

HomeSpunPrims said...

Good name! They really were all good so I'm sure it was hard to decide.

Anonymous said...

I love it! ☺

sandi said...

darling witch mat, maria! look forward to seeing the rest. sandi in texas