Follow by Email

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sweet Offering on Ebay




My friend Lori Rippey has the most wonderful little hand made bunny on ebay right now. It is sitting upon a fabric covered paper mache box. Inside the box, she has attached the sweetest little sampler. Her work is just amazing. Her is the link to this listing. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190203852120&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123
Remember I was mentioning in the last post, that it was warm and hoping Spring was on its way.
Boy was I wrong. You can't see it but it is snowing again in this picture. This is the view from my family room. To tell you the truth, I don't really mind winter all that much because this veiw is pretty awesome.
I couldn't resist showing you this picture of my puppy, well almost a year old, Josie. Isn't she sweet? Well, sometimes...she is a chewer and loves to eat my wool. The rug she is sitting on is a reproduction of an antique rug. I bought it at my sister-in-laws store Yellow Creek Trading Company in Peninsula, Ohio. http://63.84.59.169/page.aspx?ID=67. In addition to home furnishings, they sell the best food items. The spicy corn relish is a must! Maria

2 comments:

primitivebettys said...

Lori does make AWESOME stuff! I love the bunny box too! Your puppy is a sweete ~ what a precious face! Great rug too!

TamboinMO said...

Marie, Josie is precious...of course you know I have a BIG OLE soft spot for hounds!!!!
The bunny was past glorious!!!